Friday, November 20, 2009

Best Skin Lightening Cream for black People?

I have a really light facial complection,aswell as my chest breast..and then my arms,stomach,leg,and back are dark..and it is noticible.What good creams are there I know movate works well,but it doesn't help my skin.I know someone(s) going to say..be happy with your self ,I would be happy to know I can walk outside in a skirt,or a tshirt and feel comfortable!.

Best Skin Lightening Cream for black People?
You can try this cream: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000XP8GW6?smid...





I used to use this cream on my face a few years ago. It worked great for lightening my face. The only bad thing about it was that it needs to be applied evenly or else it becomes slightly noticeable on the areas you have not applied the cream to. I used it mostly to get rid of dark spots/acne marks on my face but it ended up lightening up my whole face. Make sure to read the ingredients too because my cousin was allergic to it and once she put the cream on, it got really itchy and she had to wash it off. But good luck!
Reply:i've also maintained my original light skin tone with the use of skin lightening products.. success in skin lightening does not rely on products alone.. here's a helpful guide -


http://searchwarp.com/swa268806.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment