Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it safe to use Porcelain Skin Whitening Cream ?

I just had my second baby that left ugly stretch marks. I've been using Palmer's cocoa butter. My mother in-law suggested that I use Porcelain Skin Whitening Cream to improve the appearance of stretch marks. I'm kinda skeptical knowing that my skin is very sensative. Would it be harmful to use this product?

Is it safe to use Porcelain Skin Whitening Cream ?
Absolutely...although all skin types are different so make sure that you pay close attention to your skin when you being use and if there are any signs of problems...discontinue use immediately. Although Porcelain is a major advance in skin lightening, as well as a safe and effective cream for age spots, freckles, unevenness of color and other discolorations of the skin. Enriched with oils, natural sun filters and botanical fruit extracts, Porcelain Skin Whitening Cream helps to leave your skin nourished, protected and completely balanced. Hydroquinone-free formula.


No comments:

Post a Comment